Each exhibitor is to submit a current Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) to AADOM at the time ofregistration.
- Every exhibitor must maintain commercial general liability coverage with an occurrence limit ofat least $1,000,000 and an aggregate limit of at least $2,000,000.
- The American Association of Dental Office Management, Inc. and its directors, employees andagents are to be named as an additional insureds for commercial general liability.
- The Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter and its directors, employees and agents to be named asan additional insureds for commercial general liability.
- The exhibitor’s commercial general liability coverage is to be primary with respect to any coverage maintained by the additional insureds.
- Each exhibitor is to submit a current Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) to AADOM. The COI must contain evidence that the requirements in 1 through 4 above have been met.If you do not have a certificate of liability, you can affordably purchase event insurance specific to AADOM show dates. You may search “event insurance” on the internet to find a list of entities that provide event liability policies.
July 18-21 (Exhibitor set up and pre conference meeting July 18)
Forward insurance certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than June 15, 2018
The American Association of Dental Office Management/AADOM,
125 Half Mile Road,Suite 200, Red Bank,
NJ 07701(732) 842-9977
The Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter,
101 Bowie Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
What is the cancellation policy? (Also see Terms & Conditions)