Each exhibitor is to submit a current Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) to AADOM at the time ofregistration.
- Every exhibitor must maintain Commercial General Liability coverage with an occurrence limit ofat least $1,000,000 and an aggregate limit of at least $2,000,000.
- The American Association of Dental Office Management, Inc. and its directors, employees andagents are to be named as an additional insureds for commercial general liability.
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and its directors, employees and agents to be named asan additional insureds for commercial general liability.
- The exhibitor’s commercial general liability coverage is to be primary with respect to any coverage maintained by the additional insureds.
- Each exhibitor is to submit a current Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) to AADOM. The COI must contain evidence that the requirements in 1 through 4 above have been met.If you do not have a certificate of liability, you can affordably purchase event insurance specific to AADOM show dates. You may search “event insurance” on the internet to find a list of entities that provide event liability policies.
AADOM is allowing Rainprotection Insurance to offer these services for our 2019 exhibitors to purchase event liability insurance for the conference. Click here for details.
July 17-20 (Exhibitor set up and pre conference meeting July 17)
Forward insurance certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than May 1st, 2019
The American Association of Dental Office Management/AADOM,
125 Half Mile Road,Suite 200, Red Bank,
NJ 07701(732) 842-9977
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL 32821